International Trade Management
The International Trade Management covers the issues, strategies and techniques that are essential for you to manage your company in the global economy. You will learn how to identify and pursue new sources of competitive advantage, articulate a corporate vision and global strategy, and then implement it through the development of a detailed business plan.
This course is usually the last recommended course for those completing the FITTskills series.
Learn How To:
- Grow strategically with a well-defined and actionable plan for your company
- Trade more intelligently and efficiently by knowing exactly what to expect in foreign markets
- Use your business’s strengths and resources to capture qualified international business opportunities
- Identify and analyze the factors that contribute to profitable entry into global markets
- Design and implement an organizational structure that will help you buy, sell, manufacture or source products successfully.
- And much more
- An International Trade Management eBook, which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download) - NEW
- Access to the online video lecture—approximately 5 hours in length—which you can pause and re-play as needed
- Guiding Notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts presented during the video lecture – NEW
- FITTskills Glossary: presented as a guide to understanding the various terms used in international trade – NEW
- Sample examination questions to provide an example of question format to except during your final examination – NEW
- Mobile-friendly courses: download and read documents and watch the course video on the go! - NEW
- This course offers you a choice between completing an online multiple-choice examination or completing an International Trade Management project. The choice is yours!
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam or complete your project. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.