International Trade Research
The International Trade Research course will teach you how to identify and gather the information your business needs to make smart decisions about when to engage in international trade and which markets will be the most profitable. Having the right information will help you and your business avoid costly trade and investment mistakes by making the best possible decision the very first time.
Learn How To:
- Plan your company’s global growth with confidence by conducting efficient and well-planned international trade research
- Develop research objectives that meet your company’s business goals
- Gain the information you need efficiently by selecting the best data collection methods
- Get actionable research results quickly by strategically analyzing the research results
- Expand your business effectively by identifying the best global markets and trade opportunities for your products, through the accurate application of marketing intelligence
- And much more
- An International Trade Research eBook, which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download) - NEW
- Access to the online video lecture—approximately 4 hours in length—which you can pause and re-play as needed
- Guiding Notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts presented during the video lecture – NEW
- FITTskills Glossary: presented as a guide to understanding the various terms used in international trade – NEW
- Sample examination questions to provide an example of question format to except during your final examination – NEW
- Mobile-friendly courses: download and read documents and watch the course video on the go! - NEW
- This course offers you a choice between completing an online multiple-choice examination or completing an International Trade Research project. The choice is yours!
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam or complete your project. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.