- Export Help Hub
- MaRS x EDC Webinar: “Accessing resources and funds for pre-revenue companies in a time of crisis”
- EDC Webinar: “COVID-19: Get financing and support for your business”
Export Help Hub
Have questions about COVID-19? EDC’s Export Help Hub can support your business in navigating through this pandemic. It also provides you the insights you need to succeed in the U.S., European Union and Mexico. Get quick, easy online access to questions and answers curated by EDC experts—online, anytime.
Every day, our export advisors work with Canadian businesses to support their global growth. Got a question about markets outside of the U.S., EU and Mexico? Or can’t find your answer in our curated knowledge base? Submit your questions directly through the hub, and they’ll be in touch with an answer.
MaRS x EDC Webinar: “Accessing resources and funds for pre-revenue companies in a time of crisis”
April 24, 2020
MaRS and Export Development Canada (EDC) invite you to a special webinar featuring experts from Fundingportal, the National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP), and Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE). They’ll unpack how to stay afloat in the current crisis, as well as outline tactical steps and best practices for landing resources and funds. Topics to be discussed include:
- Options available for pre-revenue companies;
- Tactics and best practices for writing a winning grant application;
- How to inform your mitigation tactics against churn; and
- Practical and speedy ways to stay afloat.
EDC Webinar: “COVID-19: Get financing and support for your business”
In EDC’s new webinar, presented in English only, COVID-19: Get financing and support for your business, a panel of experts will provide guidelines on how you can access the financial relief and safeguards available to you.
Watch to learn:
- The assistance programs and resources available to your company through your financial institution, the federal government, and EDC
- How to determine what assistance you qualify for, how to apply, and the timing you can expect
- How EDC is helping our customers with capital, insurance and knowledge in our newly-expanded role
- Where to get information and who to contact