Our General Members are professionals with a vested interest in the international trade industry. We provide them with an established network of business connections, countless opportunities for skill and knowledge development, and access to the latest news and discussions relating to international business.
Do I qualify for FITT General Membership?
Yes! Our General Membership is available to any individual who pays membership dues.
How long does the General Membership last once I’ve joined?
The membership lasts for one year from the date you pay your membership dues.
What is the cost of this membership?
General Membership is $100 per year, plus applicable taxes.
What are the benefits of being a General Member with FITT?
- Access to trade and educational resources through a password-protected members-only website
- Discounts on professional development, such as $50 off FITTskills Online tuition through FITT
- Career growth and advancement opportunities through Goinglobal.com
- Access to our online Membership Directory
- Access to the CITP®|FIBP® Speakers Bureau to search through qualified CITP®|FIBP®s for potential speakers
- Promotional support for international trade training and the CITP®|FIBP®
- Invitations to FITT and FITT-partner events, with discounts for FITT and affiliate members!