Incoterms® 2020 Training
On-Demand Learning Courses
Incoterms® 2020 Training
CITPs in good standing are able to purchase this course at an exclusive price. This special price will be applied for CITPs once they have signed into their FITT account and added the course to their cart. Please use the forgot username/password page if you've forgotten your sign in information, or contact email@example.com with any further questions.
The Incoterms® 2020 online course, presented by FITT and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CCC), is designed to help international trade professionals gain an understanding of the latest edition of the Incoterms® rules (which came into effect on January 1, 2020).
The International Chamber of Commerce Incoterms® rules are used in contracts to clearly communicate the obligations, costs, and risks associated with the transportation and delivery of goods, providing clarity for sellers and buyers and helps facilitate trade.
This course provides background, details of Incoterms® 2020 definitions/rules and obligations, and details of the main changes that have taken effect.
This professional training is excellent for beginners and will also serve as an in-depth refresher with important updates for experienced professionals.
You’ll have up to 12 months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format. FITT’s standard online courses/workshops refund policy applies to Incoterms 2020® Training.
The course material is estimated to take 6 hours to complete. Additional time may be required to read the textbook (optional) and complete the exam included with this course.
Incoterms® 2020 Training is also offered in partnership with:
How much do you know about Incoterms® 2020? Take this quiz to assess your knowledge.
What You'll Learn
- Understand how to properly incorporate Incoterms® 2020 into pro forma invoices and sales contracts
- Identify corporate sales strategies that lower risks and costs
- Identify the correct Incoterms® 2020 rule for specific transactions
- Determine the obligations, risks and costs for both sellers and buyers
- Avoid common errors when using Incoterms
- Use Incoterms to the company’s advantage
- ICC Incoterms® 2020 e-book (containing a complete set of updated rules)
- Instructional video segments delivered by ICC Registered Trainers of Incoterms® 2020 in Canada
- Guiding notes to track key Incoterms® 2020 concepts
- Incoterms® 2020 overview graphic
- Incoterms® 2020 visual shorthand graphic
- Discussion questions and answers
- Access to the online exam