International Trade Finance
Manage your cash flow and mitigate financial risk by selecting appropriate transaction methods and tools for international trade activities. Keep your business on a strong financial foundation by selecting the best options for negotiation terms and non-payment dispute resolution.
Learn how to
- Negotiate the best payment options and arrangements based on risk assessment and trade research findings
- Minimize your organization’s exposure to financial risk using tools such as credit insurance, guarantees and bonds
- Keep the cash flowing by implementing financial management strategies to address any factors that could impact your bottom line
- Keep your buyers and customers happy by resolving non-payment situations through the use of contracts in a conflict-free manner
- Strategically manage your business’s assets by developing a smart financial plan for short, medium and long-term growth
- An International Trade Finance eBook which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the International Trade Finance multiple-choice online examination
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You'll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.
- 15% off when you purchase 3 courses at once
- 30% off when you purchase all 6 courses at once