- FITT is committed to protecting your personal information that is in our possession.
- We will not disclose any of your personal information other than for its intended use.
- We will only use personal information for identified purposes set out in FITT´s mandate and we will not disclose or use this information for any other purpose without obtaining consent from you.
- FITT protects your electronic and paper based data with security systems to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or misuse.
- We will work to ensure that third party companies that we do business with are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- FITT uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show FITT ads on sites across the Internet.
- FITT and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the FITT website.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Visitors can also opt out of Google Analytics via the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
116 Lisgar Street, Suite 100, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 0C2
Tel: +613.230.3553 ext. 107