CITP® | FIBP® Application
Important: Do NOT apply for the CITP through Pathway 2 – Specialized Credential Holders. There are currently no specialized credentials pre-approved by FITT as meeting all 15 CITP competency categories. FITT will update its website as credentials are approved. At this time, you should only use this form to apply for the CITP through Pathway 1 – FITT Diploma.
Are you eligible to apply?
Ready to apply? Here’s what you'll need:
- Cover letter summarizing your international trade experience.
- If you have achieved a specialized educational credential pre-approved by FITT: Evidence confirming you have achieved the credential.
- If you have achieved a specialized certification pre-approved by FITT: Evidence confirming you have achieved the certification and confirming that it is in good standing at time of application.
- Detailed resume (CV) providing dates of employment (month and year), company name, job title and listing of your key responsibilities related to international trade activities.
- You'll need to provide letters of reference from two individuals who can attest that the international trade experience information provided in your cover letter and detailed resume (CV) is correct. The reference letters must address our standard questions. You'll need to provide contact details for your two references.
- Application Fees: To submit your application, you will need to provide a payment of $570 CAD, plus applicable taxes. Application fees are non-refundable.
Note: We encourage you to carefully review the CITP Candidate Handbook for complete details. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.