The coronavirus outbreak is being felt globally and is a serious concern for everyone. It is important that we all take the necessary steps to protect the health and safety of our families and our communities. The first step is to “flatten the curve” by playing our part in reducing the impact of COVID-19 on our global community.
The second step is looking to the future. From a business perspective, and global economic perspective, we are dealing with unprecedented and unpredictable times.
It has never been more crucial to ensure we are all staying informed through credible sources.
Please follow the links below for a collection of valuable resources.
Check back often, as we will continue to add information as we receive it.
- World Health Organization (WHO):
- TradeReady Resources:
- COVID-19 Update from FITT President and CEO
- Trade Confidence Index: Coronavirus pandemic injects unknown into companies’ planned increases in exports and foreign investments
- COVID-19 effects & next steps for your global business: experts weigh in on Twitter
- Guide: How COVID-19 delays could affect your supply chain from contracts to insurance and custom clearance
- China too risky? Do you need a new strategy for your FDI in the face of COVID-19?
- The 5 most common mistakes SMES make in drafting purchase and sales contracts + solutions for SMEs during the COVID-19 crisis
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Facebook For Business:
- Government of Canada:
- COVID-19 Response
- Resources for Canadian businesses: COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions - CanExport SMEs: Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund: COVID-19
- Canada's COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses
- Calling all suppliers – Help Canada combat Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Resources for Employers and Workers
- Customs Notice: Imported Goods for Emergency Use in Response to COVID-19
- Canadian Government Departments Responsible for Occupation Health & Safety
- Export Development Canada (EDC):
- EDC Resources
- Free Webinar: Coronavirus (COVID-19): Managing the impact on global supply chains
- EDC support for Canadian exporters impacted by COVID-19
- UPDATED FAQs: What Canadian exporters need to know about the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Currency exchange risk: How to handle the ups and downs during COVID-19
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce:
- Supply Chain Canada:
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC):
- Receivables Insurance Association of Canada (RIAC):
- Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC):
- The Future Economy:
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services:
- Centre for Disease Control & Prevention (U.S. Government):
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection:
- U.S. Department of Labor:
- McKinsey & Company:
- Getting to Global:
- European Union:
Want to recommend other existing resources, or let us know what else you'd like to see? Let us know via this form.