FITT and Magnet Export Business Portal Info Session
FITT and Magnet Export Business Portal have partnered to bring SMEs and entrepreneurs a single platform matching business to the right export and growth opportunities. Register to learn how FITT, FITTskills™ training, and Magnet Export Business Portal can prepare your business for global growth!
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Time: 1-2 pm Eastern Time
The Magnet Export Business Portal has partnered with the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT), the global standard for international trade training and certification. FITT is now a top-tier content provider, giving Magnet export portal users access to resources, training, and certification you need to take your business global.
Join us on October 7th at 1:00 PM EDT for a discussion about the FITT difference, FITT courses, training, and modules, and how FITT’s internationally recognized resources can help accelerate SME and entrepreneur growth, knowledge, and performance for your business.
- Caroline Tompkins, CITP, President and CEO at FITT
- Lora Rigutto Vigliatore, CITP, and Loyalty and Engagement Manager at FITT
- FITT's foundations and its mission
- How FITT courses, workshops, training, and modules can genuinely help your business expand, thrive, and avoid common business mistakes
- How FITT training and certification advanced Lora's career, and how it can apply to modern-day SMEs, entrepreneurs, or business professionals
*This event will feature a 15-minute live Q&A session at the end of the presentation.
Visit FITT’s landing page on the Magnet Export Business Portal to join their Magnet network and tap into their internationally-acclaimed content at www.fitt.magnet.today.
Register for virtual zoom event here: https://bit.ly/3kvXUbu
REGISTRATION OFFER: Registrants of the event will receive a 30% discount code during the event to use on all online FITTskills training! This code is only available to attendees, so don't forget to save the date and attend!
There are no upcoming events at this time. Please sign up for FITT's weekly newsletter to hear about the latest events as they are announced.