Workshop - Products & Services for a Global Market
Whether you're still in the brainstorming phase of a new product or need to adapt a current one for a new market, there's a lot of questions to answer. How will it be manufactured? Is it safe? Does it meet all quality and compliance standards? How will it get to the customer? Is your IP protected, and your liability covered? This workshop will help you answer each of these questions for your product, and take it from the drawing board to the top of your sales list.
What You'll Learn
- Identify each consideration and their implications for adapting or developing products, like market entry strategies, product life cycles and market research.
- Evaluate customer response to new offerings with concept testing, prototypes, test marketing and product tests.
- Build a comparative advantage by tailoring design considerations and policies to suit customer preferences.
- Enhance products and generate added revenue with product-related services (servitization).
- Mitigate any potential risks related to IP protection and product liability when adapting your products for new markets.
- Workshop eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the workshop and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly workshops: access and download all workshop materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Product Development multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace