Workshop - Products & Services for a Global Market
Increase the perceived value of your service and customer satisfaction by adapting your services to meet customer needs. This workshop will help you implement the right service design processes and tools, so that you can create new services or customize existing ones. Plus develop effective sales and marketing tools that will draw new customers while continuing to satisfy your current ones.
What You'll Learn
- Understand how market entry strategies and market research influence how your services are offered and perceived by customers.
- Make your services more useful, usable and desirable for clients with new service design and development processes.
- Increase your profitability by finding ways to differentiate your service offerings and stand out from your competitors.
- Improve your customer satisfaction rates by identifying metrics to measure it and using them to decide how best to customize your offerings.
- Minimize your risks surrounding IP protection when developing or adapting services for new markets.
- Workshop eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the workshop and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly workshops: access and download all workshop materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Service Development multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace