Note: Our site will be down for maintenance starting on Wednesday, May 25 at 9am EST, and will likely last between 30-60 minutes.
Increase the perceived value of your service and your levels of customer satisfaction by adapting your services to meet customer needs. With the right service design processes and tools, you can create new services or customize existing ones, and develop effective sales and marketing tools that will draw new customers while continuing to satisfy your current ones.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how market entry strategies and market research influence how your services are offered and perceived by customers.
- Make your services more useful, usable and desirable for clients with new service design and development processes.
- Increase your profitability by finding ways to differentiate your service offerings and stand out from your competitors.
- Improve your customer satisfaction rates by identifying metrics to measure it and using them to decide how best to customize your offerings.
- Minimize your risks surrounding IP protection when developing or adapting services for new markets.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Service Development eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Service Development multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
The material for this workshop is taken from the Products and Services for a Global Market FITTskills online course. Successfully completing this workshop will earn you partial credit towards that course.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshop taken from that course, Product Development, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online workshops.