Note: Our site will be down for maintenance starting on Wednesday, May 25 at 9am EST, and will likely last between 30-60 minutes.
Products & Services for a Global Market
In the Products and Services for a Global Market course, you’ll learn how to adapt and conform your products and services to differences in regulatory, legal, cultural and consumer/client requirements in international markets. Analyzing how these differences may impact the cost, product design, packaging, labeling, product testing, and service delivery, and then developing strategies around these custom aspects, is key to your long-term success in any international target market.
Learn how to
- Establish a competitive advantage with the best design options for adapting products and an effective plan to implement good development and testing processes
- Maximize output and minimize costs and risks by developing products for the international market based on customer specifications and regulations
- Build a strong local reputation by meeting customers’ cultural needs and abiding by all legal and regulatory requirements
- Stand out from the crowd by developing well-defined and/or customized service offerings
- Keep your customers happy by addressing the specific needs of your target markets
- And much more
- A Products and Services for a Global Market eBook, which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Products and Services for a Global Market multiple-choice online examination
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You'll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.
- 15% off when you purchase 3 courses at once
- 30% off when you purchase all 6 courses at once