When selecting the right combination of sales channels for their products and services, exporters should consider several factors.
Cost and Pricing Analysis
To ensure your business deals make money, you need to manage your risks properly, and clearly identify your import and/or export costs, foreign exchange risks, or the price that should be negotiated for your goods or services. Rather than underestimating costs or incurring unnecessary costs, you'll devise an effective action plan for your imported or exported products or services that will keep your business in the black.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Ensure your business remains financially viable by analyzing the cost and pricing or your imports or exports.
- Maintain the reliable and fundamental data you need to make decisions by maximizing your use of cost-accounting systems.
- Understand any possible effects of Incoterms® rules in relation to export and import costs.
- Master any costing implications related to Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System.
- Determine your financial viability and any potential competitive advantages to outsourcing services internationally.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Cost and Pricing Analysis eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Cost and Pricing Analysis multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Situational Analysis and Risk Analysis and Management, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
The standard workshop refund policy applies to all workshops.