Learn how to accurately assess your company's current ability to grow internationally and conduct the right research, efficiently and cost effectively. This workshop will help you determine whether you're ready to expand, and which markets will work best for you.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Assess whether your organization is able to take on any potential new international trade initiative or expansion.
- Save time during the research process by developing a clear research outline identifying the parameters and objectives.
- Identify the best potential markets for your business by screening them with research based on clearly identified criteria.
- Conduct your research quickly and effectively with a sound plan and the best possible resources.
- Make actionable decisions that will lead your company in the right direction by analyzing your data with your original objectives in mind.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Situational Analysis eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Situational Analysis multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Cost and Pricing Analysis and Risk Analysis and Management, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
The standard workshop refund policy applies to all workshops.