Workshop - Feasibility of International Trade
This workshop will help you determine whether you're ready to expand, and which markets will work best for you. Learn how to accurately assess your company's current ability to grow internationally and conduct the right research, efficiently and cost effectively.
What You'll Learn
- Assess whether your organization is able to take on any potential new international trade initiative or expansion.
- Save time during the research process by developing a clear research outline identifying the parameters and objectives.
- Identify the best potential markets for your business by screening them with research based on clearly identified criteria.
- Conduct your research quickly and effectively with a sound plan and the best possible resources.
- Make actionable decisions that will lead your company in the right direction by analyzing your data with your original objectives in mind.
- Workshop eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the workshop and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly workshops: access and download all workshop materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Situational Analysis multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace