Risk Analysis and Management
What tolerance does your business have for risks, and are you prepared for them? By using standard tools and strategies, you can estimate the likelihood of different types of risk and prepare contingency plans for dealing with them. With these in hand, even if risk becomes reality, you'll be able to reduce its impact on your business and maintain a trajectory towards long-term stability and success.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Improve your planning, monitoring, assessment and continued adaptation of international trade ventures with a greater understanding of the risk management cycle.
- Analyze and plan to mitigate risks caused by currency/foreign exchange, as well as economic, social or political circumstances.
- Reduce the chances of any health, safety or security risks to your personnel in foreign countries.
- Ensure your data, operations and reputations are safe by examining your technological infrastructure and procedures.
- Identify any potential IP or other legal risks to ensure your business remains viable domestically and in international markets.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Risk Analysis and Management eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Risk Analysis and Management multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Situational Analysis and Cost and Pricing Analysis, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online workshops.