Note: Our site will be down for maintenance starting on Wednesday, May 25 at 9am EST, and will likely last between 30-60 minutes.
Feasibility of International Trade
Ensure the success of new international ventures by knowing and following the critical steps. Improve your bottom line by properly analyzing your organizational readiness and correctly identifying promising opportunities.
Learn how to
- Decide whether new international opportunities are viable by conducting thorough research and analysis
- Make smarter decisions by assessing your organizational readiness for new international trade initiatives
- Find the best potential import and/or export ventures for your business with effective market research
- Ensure your company remains profitable by conducting cost-benefit analyses for importing or exporting potential products and services
- Mitigate possible risks by developing and implementing strategies and activities to monitor and manage them
- And much more
- A Feasibility of International Trade eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
- This course offers you a choice between completing an online multiple-choice examination or completing a final project. The choice is yours!
You’ll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam or complete your project. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.
- 15% off when you purchase 3 courses at once
- 30% off when you purchase all 6 courses at once