Workshop - Global Value Chain
In international trade, documents are critically important as both proof of compliance and due diligence in order to reduce your exposure to risk in global markets. This workshop will help you understand who needs to be involved in your trade documentation, and what kind of documents you need to have and why. You'll also gain the practical information you need to complete any required forms, and know where you should access and file them.
What You'll Learn
- Explain who needs to issue which documents for an international trade transaction and why they need to be created.
- Describe the various types and purposes of international trade documentation for all types of trade transactions.
- Use Incoterms® properly when needed in your documentation.
- Manage all required documentation to ensure compliance and that all legal requirements are being met.
- Improve the efficiency of your document filing and storage to save your employees valuable time.
- Workshop eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the workshop and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly workshops: access and download all workshop materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Document Management multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace