In international trade, documents are critically important as proof of compliance and due diligence in order to reduce your exposure to risk in global markets. Understand who needs to be involved in your trade documentation, and what kind of documents you need to have and why. You'll also gain the practical information you need to complete any required forms, and know where you should access and file them.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain who needs to issue which documents for an international trade transaction and why they need to be created.
- Describe the various types and purposes of international trade documentation for all types of trade transactions.
- Use Incoterms® properly when needed in your documentation.
- Manage all required documentation to ensure compliance and that all legal requirements are being met.
- Improve the efficiency of your document filing and storage to save your employees valuable time.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Document Management eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Document Management multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, International Procurement, Inventory Management and International Distribution, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online workshops.