Workshop - Global Value Chain
With proper inventory tracking and analysis, you'll be able to find ways to reduce inefficiency in your supply chain and meet the demands of your customer more easily, cheaply and effectively. This workshop will help you to reduce waste, improve environmental standards and get your inventory from its source to where it needs to be faster, improving your bottom line and making your customers happy.
What You'll Learn
- Improve your decision making when you build inventory systems that will give you all the data you need.
- Reduce your financial risks, and find ways to cut costs without sacrificing speed or quality.
- Reuse and recycle more materials with strategic reverse logistics processes and circular supply chains.
- Identify whether a circular economy business model would improve your speed, costs or efficiency.
- Increase your adaptability to more easily respond to customer demand and the ebbs and flows of your business cycle.
- Workshop eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the workshop and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly workshops: access and download all workshop materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Inventory Management multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace