With proper inventory tracking and analysis, you'll be able to find ways to reduce inefficiency in your supply chain and meet the demands of your customer more easily, cheaply and effectively. Reduce waste, improve environmental standards and get your inventory from its source to where it needs to be faster than ever before, improving your bottom line and making your customers happy.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- improve your decision making when you build inventory systems that will give you all the data you need.
- Reduce your financial risks, and find ways to cut costs without sacrificing speed or quality.
- Reuse and recycle more materials with strategic reverse logistics processes and circular supply chains.
- Identify whether a circular economy business model would improve your speed, costs or efficiency.
- Increase your adaptability to more easily respond to customer demand and the ebbs and flows of your business cycle.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- An Inventory Management eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Inventory Management multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Document Management, International Procurement, and International Distribution, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online workshops.