Workshop - Global Value Chain
As you consider your global sourcing and outsourcing needs, you need to balance trying to find low-cost sourcing with quality products or services, as well as the desire to minimize risks. This workshop will help you build profitable, high-quality, and low-risk sourcing or outsourcing relationships through the right procurement strategy.
What You'll Learn
- Save time and improve your results by developing and following a strategic sourcing process.
- Find partners who best meet your priorities once you decide the relative importance of cost, quality and risk in your sourcing decisions.
- Identify each of the seven steps of the strategic procurement process and why they are all important for your business to follow.
- Make effective decisions through conducting due diligence when researching suppliers or outsourcers and ensuring you have all the information you need.
- Build and maintain positive supplier relationships through whatever model or strategy works best for your needs.
- Workshop eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the workshop and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly workshops: access and download all workshop materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the International Procurement multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace