The International Marketing course provides you with the knowledge you need to market products and services effectively anywhere in the world. You will learn to apply the main principles of international marketing to build your company’s brand, communicate with new customers, develop a high demand for your company’s products and increase customer loyalty for your business’s goods and services.
Learn How To:
- Expand your brand into new markets by using culturally sensitive messaging
- Build a strong local reputation for your company by recognizing the influence of culture, politics, law and regulatory considerations on all communications
- Determine the most lucrative target markets for your products
- Stay ahead of the competition by preparing an international marketing plan and pricing strategy that will achieve your business goals
- Grow your business in global markets by learning how to adapt your products and services to meet their wants and needs
- And much more
- An International Marketing eBook, which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download) - NEW
- Access to the online video lecture—approximately 5 hours in length—which you can pause and re-play as needed
- Guiding Notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts presented during the video lecture - NEW
- FITTskills Glossary: presented as a guide to understanding the various terms used in international trade - NEW
- Sample examination questions to provide an example of question format to except during your final examination - NEW
- Mobile-friendly courses: download and read documents and watch the course video on the go! - NEW
- This course offers you a choice between completing an online multiple-choice examination or completing an International Marketing project. The choice is yours!
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You'll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam or complete your project. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.