International Sales & Marketing
This International Sales and Marketing course details the considerations an organization must make when promoting and selling products and/or services beyond its domestic borders. Learn how to build your company’s brand, develop effective sales and marketing strategies, build a high demand for your product and create strong relationships with your customers.
What You’ll Learn
- Fulfill your market entry and competitive strategies with the creation of actionable marketing and sales plans
- Meet the needs of your customers by adapting products and services for specific international markets
- Appeal to the values and preferences of the target market by developing a strong international brand
- Encourage future sales by providing efficient delivery of purchases and customer support
- Increase your reach, decrease costs and enhance the customer experience by developing an easy-to-use e-commerce operation
- And much more
- An International Sales and Marketing eBook, which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- This course offers you a choice between completing an online multiple-choice examination or completing a final project. The choice is yours!
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You'll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam or complete your project. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.