When selecting the right combination of sales channels for their products and services, exporters should consider several factors.
Whether you're new to e-commerce or use it as your sole sales channel, it's never too late to use it to win over new customers. Set up or optimize each step of your e-commerce process to meet the ever-changing demands of customers, and use your data to make adjustments and build your competitive advantage in the e-commerce marketplace.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Assess your position in the e-commerce marketplace by understanding your operational needs, capabilities, opportunities and challenges.
- Improve overall sales by integrating your e-commerce strategy more seamlessly with your overall sales and marketing plan.
- Localize for target markets and accomodate future growth by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your e-commerce operations.
- Reach and win over customers with your e-commerce strategy you were unable to appeal to with more traditional sales and marketing efforts.
- Provide a user-friendly, timely and secure e-commerce system customers will enjoy using.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- An E-commerce eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the E-commerce multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Marketing Products and Services and Selling to International Markets, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
The standard workshop refund policy applies to all workshops.