Selling to International Markets
When you communicate clearly with your customers, negotiate or conduct your transactions clearly and provide the service they want, they'll keep coming back again and again. Set up the right sales channels to give your customers access to your products or services, discover whether using agents, wholesalers or retailers should be part of your strategy, and find how acting upon customer information you've gathered can lead to increases in satisfaction rates.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Select the best sales channels for your business based on considerations of coverage, cost, partner relationships and location.
- Influence customers by using the right sales tools at the right time, with both new and repeat customers.
- Establish clear and accurate sales contracts that will benefit all parties and minimize the risks for your business and your partners.
- Enhance your customer relationships by ensuring efficient delivery and after-sales service is provided.
- Maximize future sales by measuring, collecting and analyzing data around customer behaviour and acting accordingly.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Selling to International Markets eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Selling to International Markets multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Marketing Products and Services and E-commerce, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
The standard workshop refund policy applies to all workshops.