Note: Our site will be down for maintenance starting on Wednesday, May 25 at 9am EST, and will likely last between 30-60 minutes.
Marketing Products and Services
Discover how to create the sales and marketing plan you've always dreamed of, along with a new competitive strategy, and strategies for pricing, branding and promotions. By communicating clearly to customers and explaining how your products or services will satisfy their needs and desires, you'll build your market share in existing markets and new target markets.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Ensure you are meeting the needs of current customers and achieving desired goals with properly designed and implemented market research.
- Take advantage of your strengths, competitors' weaknesses and opportunities in target markets by developing a new competitive strategy.
- Maximize profits and achieve your business objectives with a customized pricing strategy.
- Promote your organization and make it stand out from the crowd with a great branding strategy.
- Create awareness and demand in target markets with a promotion plan that incorporates your most effective tools and communicates culturally appropriate messaging.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Marketing Products and Services eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Marketing Products and Services multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Selling to International Markets and E-commerce, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online workshops.