Feasibility of International Trade
The Feasibility of International Trade course examines the critical steps and decisions needed to ensure the success of new international ventures. You will learn how to analyze your organizational readiness, identify promising opportunities, and decide if the potential outcomes fit with your company’s strategic direction and improve your bottom line.
Learn How to:
- Decide whether new international opportunities are viable by conducting thorough research and analysis
- Make smarter decisions by assessing your organizational readiness for new international trade initiatives
- Find the best potential import and/or export ventures for your business with effective market research
- Ensure your company will remain profitable by conducting a cost benefit analysis for importing and/or exporting potential products and services
- Mitigate possible risks by developing and implementing strategies and activities to monitor and manage them
- And much more
- A Feasibility of International Trade eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- This course offers you a choice between completing an online multiple-choice examination or completing a final project. The choice is yours!
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam or complete your project. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.