Global Value Chain
Global Value Chain
The Global Value Chain course examines how you can control and manage logistical systems within the global value chain in order to minimize your costs and risks, and maximize your international business potential. It also examines aspects of distribution, inventory management, document management and procurement, which are integral to international trade logistics.
You’ll have up to 3 months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format. FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.
What You'll Learn
- Procure goods and services and in international markets efficiently and effectively
- Keep your customers, clients and suppliers happy by transporting goods in a timely manner and in compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Minimize your risk and keep your goods safe by taking all measures needed to prepare them for transport
- Meet every need of your international suppliers, buyers and customers by implementing new inventory management strategies
- Spend less time waiting at customs by preparing and managing all necessary documentation for exporting and importing goods and services
- And much more
- Course eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the course and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Global Value Chain multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace