Implementation of Market Entry Strategies
Once you decide which market entry strategies to use for a particular venture, you must implement them efficiently and effectively. Whether you use direct or indirect exporting methods, ensure your relationships with other partners are prosperous, your contracts are fulfilled, and any operations on the ground are meeting designated goals and targets in order to see your plan become a successful reality for your business.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Decide whether a direct or indirect strategy will work best for you, and implement it accordingly.
- Build and maintain postitive working relationships when you create a licensee/franchise concept and model.
- Advance your business goals by negotiating contracts and partnership agreements that will help all parties.
- Strengthen your position in the market by establishing and managing any foreign direct investments (FDIs).
- Assess the success of your efforts by monitoring results on an ongoing basis and making adjustments as needed.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- An Implementation of Market Entry Strategies eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Implementation of Market Entry Strategies multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
The material for this workshop is taken from the International Market Entry Strategies FITTskills online course. Successfully completing this workshop will earn you partial credit towards that course.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Planning for International Market Entry, Law and Ethics and Intercultural Competence, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
The standard workshop refund policy applies to all workshops.