Planning for International Market Entry
The organizations that succeed in new international trade ventures are usually those that carefully plan their market entry strategies. By choosing the right market entry strategy for your industry and needs, analyzing market entry opportunities, and creating a new international business plan, you will be able to play to your strengths better than ever and establish the best possible strategy for your short-term and long-term future.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each type of market entry and how to apply them in real-world situations.
- Select the most advantageous market entry strategy for your international venture based on the results of feasibility research, risk analysis, and competitive analysis.
- Identify, research and analyze potential business partners who may be able to help you in an international venture.
- Develop a strong international business plan including key business strategies with identified metrics upon which the organization can monitor progress, successes and weaknesses.
- Develop a strategic plan for market entry, based on the international business plan.
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Planning for International Market Entry eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Planning for International Market Entry multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
The material for this workshop is taken from the International Market Entry Strategies FITTskills online course. Successfully completing this workshop will earn you partial credit towards that course.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Implementation of Market Entry Strategies, Law and Ethics and Intercultural Competence, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online workshops.