Law and Ethics
Workshop - International Market Entry Strategies
Law and Ethics
This workshop will teach you how to get all the practical and relevant information you need to build and operate international trade business in an ethical and socially responsible manner. With this knowledge in hand, you'll be able to develop corporate policy that will keep you out of trouble, identify any potential legal hurdles and take immediate action before it's too late, including recognizing when qualified legal counsel is required.
What You'll Learn
- Ensure your international market entry strategies meet any and all domestic and international legal requirements.
- Know when you use professional legal counsel to identify and mitigate risks.
- Work with legal professionals to protect your intellectual property in international markets.
- Develop and implement a corporate code of ethics that will include processes for solving issues with employees or partners.
- Build a strong brand reputation with strategies that combine best business practices with the best ethical principles.
- Workshop eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the workshop and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly workshops: access and download all workshop materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Law and Ethics multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace