Workshop - International Market Entry Strategies
Are you prepared to work with other cultures and adapt to their practices when needed? This workshop will help you to build and maintain strong relationships with any international partners, suppliers, clients and associates by learning to determine your existing cultural knowledge and fill in any gaps.
What You'll Learn
- Assess your current ability to work with other cultures.
- Gather intercultural information about a target market you can use to make decisions after you choose the best possible sources and resources.
- Improve your international capabilities by determining what intercultural competence gaps you need to fill.
- Optimize your market entry strategies, product and service design, sales and marketing where possible to play to your intercultural strengths.
- Build stronger connections with your partners, suppliers, clients and associates around the world.
- Workshop eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Video resources focusing on the central issues and concepts of the workshop and providing practical examples
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample exam questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly workshops: access and download all workshop materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Intercultural Competence multiple-choice online exam
- Essential international trade skills to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace