Access COVID-19 resources for trade practitioners and international businesses.
Entrepreneurs Going Global Panel, Going Global Successfully, Featuring CITP Irene Jeremic
Entrepreneurs Going Global Panel | Going Global Successfully | Featuring Irene Jeremic, CITP & CEO of TheTableau
July 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC-4
Join us for this FREE virtual event hosted by Startup Canada through their Startup Global platform. In this comprehensive panel discussion, Canada’s leading entrepreneurs will discuss how they conquered new markets, attracted foreign investment, recruited top talent, and expanded their business across the world. Hear about their successes, failures, and learnings along the way to set your global business up for success.
Participants will learn:
- How to scale your business globally and why it is important in 2021
- What e-commerce tactics have been successful and how to build a brand across all channels
- Direct techniques, strategies and past lessons from our panel of entrepreneurs on their exporting journeys
Speakers/Panelists will include:
- Bruce Poon Tip, Founder of G Adventures
- Ilya Brotzky, Founder & CEO of VanHack
- Irene Jeremic, CITP & CEO of TheTableau
- Dominic Dubé, Principal CEO of Evive Smoothie
- Evelyn Nyairo, Founder of Ellie Bianca
- Moderator: Amira Dali, Senior Account Manager at EDC
Register for the event here: https://bit.ly/3fPKZyU
There are no upcoming events at this time. Please sign up for FITT's weekly newsletter to hear about the latest events as they are announced.