Access COVID-19 resources for trade practitioners and international businesses.
Exporting 101 with Leroy Lowe CITP, MBA, PhD and Senior Consultant in Trade Education with FITT
Exporting 101 with FITT
June 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC-4
Join us for this FREE virtual event hosted by Startup Canada through their Startup Global platform. In this comprehensive introduction to exporting, speaker Leroy Lowe, MBA, PhD, CITP®|FIBP® and Senior Consultant in Trade Education with the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) will teach you
- How to assess whether exporting is right for your business and which strategies will help you do it successfully
- The seven key areas of exporting knowledge that you’ll need to become familiar with to plan for international business growth:
- Export readiness
- Suitability of products and services
- Market feasibility
- Market entry strategies
- International sales and marketing
- Supply chain and logistics
- International trade finance
Register for the event here: https://bit.ly/3fPKZyU
There are no upcoming events at this time. Please sign up for FITT's weekly newsletter to hear about the latest events as they are announced.