Access COVID-19 resources for trade practitioners and international businesses.
International Market Entry Strategies
The International Market Entry Strategies course examines what individuals in organizations need to know and do to ensure the success of new international ventures. You will learn how to research market entry options, analyze them, and then select the most effective strategy for your needs. With this knowledge in hand, you will also discover how to implement and manage your new market entry strategy and build a successful future in your new market.
Learn how to
- Choose the most advantageous market entry strategy based on research and analysis of options and potential issues
- Develop an international business plan that details key business strategies with metrics to monitor success.
- Excel in new markets by establishing and managing strategic alliances through use of research, evaluation, negotiation and continued communication
- Establish and maintain productive business relationships using knowledge of target market’s culture
- Maximize profit and ensure efficient distribution and control by managing direct and indirect exports
- And much more
- International Market Entry Strategies eBook, which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- This course offers you a choice between completing an online multiple-choice examination or completing a final project. The choice is yours!
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.
- 15% off when you purchase 3 courses at once
- 30% off when you purchase all 6 courses at once