International Market Entry Strategies
The International Market Entry Strategies course will guide you in correctly identifying and evaluating market entry options for your business. Learn how to create the most effective business strategy by performing a needs-assessment, determining potential barriers to market entry and selecting the most viable market entry strategies for your company.
Learn How To:
- Optimize your chances of market entry success by determining the ideal opportunity for your company
- Excel in new markets by finding and developing beneficial international partnerships to help you succeed
- Plan for any situation and determine whether using agents or distributors is helpful for your market entry strategy
- Maximize your market entry options by understanding when and how to use strategic alliances or foreign direct investment
- Mitigate business risks by determining potential regulatory, legal, political, environmental and cultural barriers to market entry
- And much more
- An International Market Entry Strategies eBook, which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download) - NEW
- Access to the online video lecture—approximately 7 hours in length—which you can pause and re-play as needed
- Guiding Notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts presented during the video lecture – NEW
- FITTskills Glossary: presented as a guide to understanding the various terms used in international trade – NEW
- Sample examination questions to provide an example of question format to except during your final examination – NEW
- Mobile-friendly courses: download and read documents and watch the course video on the go! - NEW
- Access to the International Market Entry Strategies online examination
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You’ll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.