Access COVID-19 resources for trade practitioners and international businesses.
(Past Event) From Reactivity to Adaptability—Advice and Resources for Businesses on the Rebound
It's clear: Businesses are no longer in pandemic reactivity mode. They are shifting to adaptable strategies to push them into recovery and growth stages. As the landscape evolves and many are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, join us for our third Challenge and Change online event to learn how to prepare for the next phase of international business as vaccines roll out around the globe.
This online panel event is hosted by Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) and features an exceptional roster of seasoned business professionals with expertise in finance, supply chain, risk management, and SME growth. Together, they will discuss the most pertinent questions on many business professionals' minds, uncovering their insights about the international trade ecosystem, along with strategies and resources that businesses can use to prepare, plan and thrive.
Join us on Thursday, May 27th from 1 pm - 2 pm Eastern Time to learn:
- How the international trade landscape has shifted since last year
- What the current limitations to trade are and how businesses can work through these barriers
- Recovery strategies: What approaches SMEs should take when planning for recovery and growth down the line?
- In-person and virtual trade: How and where is it being conducted, is it working and what new systems may stick around post-pandemic
- Resources and support: Where can companies go for business support and resources as government restrictions and economies fluctuate? Are there important deadlines to be aware of?
- Risk mitigation: How do you avoid costly mistakes when dealing with an uncertain international trade climate?
- Business struggles and successes: What are businesses still struggling with in today's climate and how are others succeeding? What are the key factors that determine who thrives and doesn't?
- + Ask the panel your questions during the live Q&A
There are no upcoming events at this time. Please sign up for FITT's weekly newsletter to hear about the latest events as they are announced.