(Past Event) Save Money & Recover Faster - How international businesses can reduce costs through smarter shipping, partnerships & financing
Looking for ways to survive, recover any thrive again, businesses are doing everything they can to increase cashflow and efficiencies. But a recent U.S. Bank study by found 82% of businesses fail due to cash flow mismanagement.
When it comes to international businesses there is an increased layer of complexity and expenses to consider. This webinar will bring together experts in customs, shipping, international business strategy and import/export finance to advise on the most impactful ways businesses can reduce costs and keep cash flowing.
We’ll explore partnerships, product adaptation, customs issues and preventative measures, shipping methods pros and cons as well as funding options (changes to the CanExport program and other international business funding programs) and other cost cutting strategies relevant to international businesses of all sizes.
Join us live on Tuesday, Dec 1, from 11am – 12pm to learn:
- How to avoid costly customs issues
- The most efficient and cost-effective ways to ship your products
- Tips to adapt your products/services to reach more customers
- How to form partnerships to do more collaboratively
- How to improve your cash flow and gain access to the right funding
- + Ask the panel your questions during the live Q&A