This year marks the 20th anniversary of the CITP, the world's leading elite professional designation for global business practitioners. It helps professionals get their skills and experience recognized and builds credibility with clients, colleagues and co-workers. Over the entire month of June, we will be highlighting the exceptional careers of CITPs from around the world.
Here's how you can get involved and learn more:
- 20% OFF of FITTskills Online Courses and Workshops: June 4-30
- CITP Network E-book: June 11
- CITP Twitter Chat: June 14
- Mentorship Contest: June 18-29
- CITP "Ask Me Anything" - Facebook Live event: June 25
- Commemorative Pins
Get closer to CITP status. Save 20% off any EDC-FITT FITTskills online courses or workshops throughout the month of June! Whether you want to stand out in your industry, invest in your employees or improve your business knowledge on the job, get your skills and experience recognized by becoming CITP certified. Use code CITP20 to purchase as many courses or workshops as you like during this sale. Sale ends June 30, 2018 at 11:59pm.
Take a look back and learn from the incredible careers of active and honorary CITPs around the world as they share pictures, quotes, advice and memories from 20 years of the CITP®|FIBP® designation. Find out how to get in touch with them directly and expand your network of experts.
Enter for your opportunity to win 4 hours of mentorship from one of the following expert CITPs:
- Varun Anthony, CITP|FIBP, Agricultural Marketing Specialist, United States Department of Agriculture
- Sarah Barnes, CITP|FIBP, Director of Marketing and Strategic Sales, Shipz
- Bob Greaves, CITP|FIBP, Director of Land Management, Civeo Canada
- Paula Greene, CITP|FIBP, International Trade Consultant, Beyond Ventures Group
- Simon Slyper, CITP|FIBP, Senior Customs Compliance Specialist, Amscan Inc.
How it works:
- Mentorship can be performed online or in person at the participant's discretion and is up to both parties to schedule
- Both CITPs and non-CITPs are eligible to enter
- Mentors and mentees have until December 31st, 2018 to complete the 4 hour mentorship obligation
- Winners announced July 9
- Contest opens June 18 at 9 a.m. ET – closes June 29th at midnight ET.
Second prize: One free FITTskills online course of your choice
Third prize: One free workshop of your choice
For full contest rules, click here.
Have questions? Here's your chance to get the answers you're looking for in a Facebook Ask Me Anything (AMA) event!
Starting at 2:30PM ET, you'll be able to ask your questions to two expert CITPs - Clarecia Christie, CITP|FIBP, Project Manager, Trade Information Services at TFO Canada, and Justin Archambault, CITP|FIBP, Executive Director at Bluecrown International Strategies / Consular Assistant & Advisor at the High Commission of Malaysia.
Check back for more updates coming soon.
We're sending special CITP 20th anniversary pins to everyone who has been an active CITP for at least 10 years to say thanks! You can expect the pins, along with a special card, in the mail in the next few weeks. If you receive one, please share pictures of yourself with the new pin on social media using the #CITP20 hashtag!
Expand your network
Whether you’re already a CITP or interested in becoming one, join our CITP LinkedIn group to connect with over 1800 professionals from around the world. Use this group to ask questions, organize a study group or get connected to careers in international business.
Use the hash tag #CITP20
Start the path to earning your CITP
Get your international business skills and education recognized through the Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) designation.