Global Business Environment
In the Global Business Environment course, you’ll develop an understanding of the current environment in which global trade takes place, and the opportunities and challenges it represents for businesses. Whether you are looking for an introduction to the world of exports and imports, or to update and refresh your knowledge after years of global trade experience, this course will develop practical knowledge and skills in all of the key elements of the global business environment.
This course is usually the first recommended course for those getting started with the FITTskills series.
Learn How To:
- Build strong, lucrative business relationships in any market
- Evaluate your trade readiness and go global with confidence by studying globalization, and the nature and importance of trading partners
- Maximize the benefits for your business under the major international trade agreements currently in effect
- Safely navigate global business ethics with a strong knowledge of international human rights, workplace diversity and sustainability practices and laws, as well as the code of conduct for international trade professionals
- Modify your business etiquette, negotiating styles and business practices to accommodate cultural differences in other markets
- And much more
- A Global Business Environment eBook, which includes chapter-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download) - NEW
- Access to the online video lecture—approximately 6.5 hours in length—which you can pause and re-play as needed
- Guiding Notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts presented during the video lecture - NEW
- FITTskills Glossary: presented as a guide to understanding the various terms used in international trade - NEW
- Sample examination questions to provide an example of question format to except during your final examination - NEW
- Mobile-friendly courses: download and read documents and watch the course video on the go! - NEW
- Access to the Global Business Environment online examination
- International trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
You'll have up to three months from the date you register to work through the course at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
FITT’s standard online refund policy applies to all FITTskills online courses.