An Introduction to the Cultural Aspects of International Trade
You’ll gain an appreciation for how the cultural dimensions of different countries influence global trade in terms of business negotiations, etiquette and building strong international relationships and partnerships.
- The personal characteristics that businesspeople must develop to be successful in international trade
- How you can—and should—prepare yourself and others in your company to travel abroad on business safely and successfully
- And much more
- An Introduction to the Cultural Aspects of International Trade participant guide in eBook format — a great resource to refer back to after completing the workshop - NEW
- Access to the online video module—about 2 hours in length—which you can work through at your own pace
- A Certificate of Completion e-mailed to you upon successful completion of the workshop at your request
You can watch the online video module at your convenience.
NOTE: These are great introductory workshops, but they DO NOT meet the educational requirement for the elite CITP®|FIBP® designation. For comprehensive courses and a program that DOES meet the educational requirement - Explore FITTskills